Just like the internet gives rocket-like booms, word Dalgona has also received immense popularity. It started with Dalgona Coffee, but people made Dalgona Whiskey and Dalgona Cake out of it. So, here we are to let you move with the trend as we present an easy Dalgona Cake recipe.
It gives you a taste of coffee and cake both in every slice and will also give you some insta-worthy pictures.
For the Coffee Whipped Cream:
1 tbsp instant coffee
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 cup whipping cream
Wheat flour or Maida – 1½ cup (180 grams)
Cocoa Powder – ⅓ cup ( 35 grams)
Jaggery or Brown Sugar – 1 cup (200 grams)
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
Oil – ¼ cup (60 ml)
Water – 1 cup (240 ml)
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Vinegar or Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
For Syrup: –
2 tablespoons of Sugar
2 tablespoons of Water
Baking Process: –
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degree celsius.
- Take a baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and mix cocoa powder, baking soda, flour, sugar, and salt.
- Afterwards, add vanilla extract, oil, and water. Fold it gently until mixed well.
- Empty the mix into the baking pan that you have lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking pan into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Slice the cake into two halves.
- Remove the dome of the cake and make it even.
- Now take another bowl and make a mix of sugar and water in it.
- Now spread the syrup over the cake thoroughly with a brush.
- Take a bowl and mix coffee, sugar and hot water in it.
- Use a blender to mix whipped cream into the coffee mix and blend it for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Now take the whipped cream and decorate the cake with it.
- Use your creativity to make it look eye-catchy.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for some time.
- Take it out and enjoy your Dalgona Cake.
Even though it feels so good to make a Dalgona cake by yourself, you may sometimes don’t feel like baking. At such moments you can order a delicious Dalgona cake and get it delivered to your doorstep via online cake delivery services.
If you have liked our Dalgona Cake Recipe, then share it with your friends. See you soon!