You may have baked a lot of cakes in your baking lab, but we doubt that you have tried to bake something as unique as Minecraft cake.
So, for your baking love and sweet tooths, we bring you a simple cake recipe Minecraft.
Ingredients for Minecraft Cake:-
● 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
● 1 ½ tablespoon all-purpose flour
● ½ cup of cocoa powder
● 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
● 1 tablespoon baking powder
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
● 1 ⅓ cups white sugar
● 4 eggs
● 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● 1 cup milk
● 1 ½ tablespoons milk
● ¼ cup cherry jam
● 3 cups chocolate buttercream frosting
● 14 ounces marzipan
● 5 drops red food colouring, or as needed
● 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, or as needed
1. Preheat your oven to 175-degree celsius.
2. Take two 9 inch square-shaped cake pans. Grease and flour them.
3. Sift all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
4. Beat white sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a bowl for 4 minutes or until it gets fluffy.
5. Now add eggs one at a time to the sugar and butter mixture and beat well enough after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until all get mixed together.
6. Time to add flour mixture and milk. Add a small amount of both and mix well enough after each addition.
7. Now your Minecraft cake batter is ready. Divide it equally into the prepared cake pans.
8. Insert a toothpick into the batter in both cake pans.
9. Now bake for 30 to 40 minutes and check if the inserted toothpicks come out clean.
10. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes. Invert on the wire rack to cool completely for another 20 minutes.
11. Take marzipan and add red food colour and knead well enough.
12. Scatter confectioner’s sugar on a flat surface and roll the marzipan flat on it.
13. Cut off squares from the coloured marzipans as many as you want.
14. Place a layer of white fondant sheer on top of the cake and cut out half squares from the side.
15. Add marzipan squares on a fondant sheet.
16. Your delicious and beautiful Minecraft cake is ready!
Well, while in a hurry, order cake online!