It’s the last week of 2019. Have you started jotting down New Year wishes for your loved ones? If you are relying on forwarded New Year messages, we would suggest you drop the plan. It is because we have the right words for you.
Another word of advice from us is to send your New Year wishes along with a cake. If you wondering why Cake? Is there any better way to make your wishes and greetings for New Year taste sweeter than a cake? Well, No! Browse for New Year cakes online, and pen down a New Year wish from the below options or compose something yourself.
- Dear New Year, Please keep my family, friends, colleagues, and everyone around cheerful.
- When I count on my blessings, I count you twice. Happy New Year Sweetheart!
- Hey you! Are you listening? Be Awesome than last year.
- Wish you a carefree New Year’s eve and hangover-free New Year Day
- If I have irritated you, I am not sorry. I plan to irritate you more in the year 2020. PS: I Love You
- Bury the past and seek a new future. Happy New Year
- I wish you all the happiness, success, and everything you desire. Happy 2020
- The year may be changing, your wife isn’t. You are still my husband.
- May 2020 illuminate your path towards positivity and life with love.
- Dear bestie, With all my soul I wish you lose a few pounds.
- Remember the good times of 2019, and get ready for the great times of 2020
- May you achieve greater heights in every endeavor. HNY
- New Year, New Possibilities, New Journey, and New Memories. May the year 2020 proves to be a good one for you.
- Write the new chapter of your life beautifully. Happy New Year
- Happy New Year to you and your family from my me and my family
- Make 2020 really rocking.
- Wishing you 365 days of new hopes and joys
- Drink a few beers, leave behind all your fears and tears
- When I think about all the good days and happy memories from the past year, there is a common denominator, YOU
- Have a gala 2020.
As we step into another year, our New Year wishes for all of you is that may this year give you an opportunity to follow your dreams, moments to laugh uncontrollably and the pleasure of eating cakes without worrying about calories.