The COVID-19 pandemic is spreading rapidly, with new updates flying in every minute. Our prayers are with all those families across the nations whose members have been infected with COVID-19. Amidst facing new challenges of this virus every day, we have created a stronger version of ourselves and have taken an oath to deal with this situation with our grit and determination.
We would like to serve our nation in the best interest at such a crucial time. Looking into the well-being of our employees, customers and delivery crew, we are devising some strong measures and processes to ensure the safety of all. To safeguard the health of all those who are a part of this organisation, we have initiated certain safety measures to save them from this virus outbreak. Also, without fail, we are making every possible effort to deliver your token of love seamlessly, at their doorstep.
Before we update you with safety measure let us inform you about an important question that comes in everyone’s mind:
Can COVID-19 be passed through food?
There is no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 is passed through food. The main risk of transmission is from close contact with infected people. It is necessary to maintain good hygiene practices and wash hands regularly.
What are we doing to make it happen?
For Delivery Centers and Delivery Team
- We are maintaining proper hygiene by sanitizing our Kitchens and delivery centers on a regular basis.
- We have made sure that our Delivery Crew, Chefs and Florists wash their hands every time they enter or leave the premises and also on a regular basis.
- We have made mandatory for our Chefs, Florists and Delivery Crew to use face mask
- We are also doing temperature checks of the crew at the centers.
- We are monitoring closely and making sure that all these steps are adhered to by the teams.
- We are also doing a no contact delivery, for this you have to mention specifically in “Special Instruction” during the Checkout. The Delivery Crew will intimate the Recipient on call and leave the gift package at the doorstep to ensure a contactless delivery.
- Most of our employees have been given Work From Home
- Across all our offices we are conducting compulsory temperature and hygiene checks.
- In case any employee has fever or flu like symptoms we are not letting them attend the office, also we are encouraging them to remain at home and seek medical care at the earliest possible
- We have also replaced our fingerprint punching system with GPS attendance application in the phone to avoid any physical contact from an infected person.
What measures should you take?
A social distance should be implemented to help slow the spread of COVID-19. This includes maintaining a distance of 2 meters. Maintain a distance while contacting the delivery boys or even if you are out in a crowd.
Avoid handling money and encourage the use of contactless payments if possible. If you are handling money, it is important to wash hands afterward and always before handling food.
This is not it, we will keep on taking further measures to keep things hygienic and safe. As we do so, we will keep on updating about it to you on a regular basis.