This is a Classic Chocolate Cake Recipe. Completely rich and moist, this chocolate cake will simply melt in your mouth. You’ll feel the love and infatuation of chocolate in every bite.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Chocolate Frosting
Ingredients for Frosting
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven up to 350°F.
- Take two 9 inches round baking pans, and grease and flour them.
- Blend together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, oil and vanilla to the above mixture. Beat them on a standard speed of mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir this mixture in boiling water so that the batter becomes thin.
- Once the batter is ready, pour it into the prepared pans.
- Bake the mixture for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let the pans cool down for 10 minutes and then remove the pans from wire racks to cool completely.
Method for Frosting (2 cups of Frosting)
- Melt the butter and stir in cocoa. You can also add, milk and powdered sugar as an alternative. Beat the mixture to consistency.
- You can add a small amount of additional milk if required. Now, Stir in vanilla.
Your delicious Chocolate Cake is ready to be savored. A choco-aholic’s Perfection!
You can get this lip-smacking delicacy delivered at your doorstep in just a few hours. You can simply place an order for this Chocolate cake and other chocolate cakes online in Delhi and Gurgaon through Bakingo and wait until Bakingo knocks your door 🙂