Blueberry Cheesecake – A blend of healthy blueberries and yummy, melt-in-mouth cheese in a cake. What can more of your taste buds ask for? Blueberries help reduce blood pressure, improving mental health, improving digestion, and improving skin quality. While eating blueberries has so many benefits, having a blueberry cheesecake is the most scrumptious yet healthy experience.
Today, we bring you a blueberry cheesecake recipe to let you treat yourself.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Ingredients You Need…
|For The Filling||For The Crust||For Topping|
|4 blocks cream cheese||9 graham crackers||Whipped Cream|
|1 cup granulated sugar||6 tbsp. melted butter||Full blueberries|
|2 large eggs||1/2 cup granulated sugar||Chopped Blueberries|
|1 tsp. pure vanilla extract||–
|1/4 cup sour cream||–||–|
|2 tbsp. all-purpose flour||–||–|
|1/4 tsp. kosher salt||–||–|
|1 cup blueberry puree||–||–|
Keep your blueberry puree ready before you start with the blueberry cheesecake recipe. Here’s how:
Take a small saucepan with a strong base and put it over the medium heat. Crush blueberries as fine as you can, add lemon juice and granulated sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture gets slightly reduced or thick while keep stirring it gently. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool at room temperature. Blueberry puree is ready!
- Preheat your oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a food processor or a blender to blend blueberries until smooth.
- Now take a small saucepan and put it over medium heat.
- Take a large bowl, add graham crackers, granulated sugar, and melted butter. Keep mixing until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Take a springform pan now and apply the mixture to the base and sides well enough.
- To make cheesecake, beat sugar and cream cheese together in a bowl until no lumps remain.
- Add eggs one by one to the cheese and sugar mixture while stirring the mixture gently. Add sour cream and vanilla extract after eggs and stir until smooth.
- Now add flour and salt in the same mixture and keep beating it until all things combine well. Fold in blueberry puree afterwards.
- On the next step, pour the filling mixture over the crust in the springform pan thoroughly and cover the pan with an aluminium foil.
- Place the pan in a bigger and wider roasting pan and pour boiling water to come halfway up the baking pan.
- Now bake the cake until the centre of cheesecake jiggles slightly.
- When you think the cake is ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Now take off the aluminium foil and put the blueberry cheesecake in the refrigerator.
- After freezing the cake, take it out and decorate with whipped cream, blueberries, and chopped blueberries.
- Slice and Gallop!
If you don’t want to do all this and just want to taste the delicacy then order cake online.
Blueberry Cheesecake can take you to the heaven of deliciousness. Be ready!
Hope you have liked this Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe!