The whipped cream adds melt-in-mouth texture and beauty to the cakes, but cakes without cream also taste amazing.
There could be many reasons for someone to have a cake that doesn’t include cream as an ingredient. It could be allergy, health-consciousness, disliking the taste of cream, or any other reason.
You may be thinking that a cake without a frosting of cream won’t look good, but that’s not true either!
Well, we are sharing with you a tried and enjoyed and quick and easy recipe of a chocolate cake without cream. Follow what this cake recipe guide dictates, and you will find at the end of baking that cakes without cream can also satisfy your cake needs without a glitch.
Ready for the recipe, cake freaks? Here we go!
Ingredients You Will Need: –
All Purpose Flour – 2 ½ Cups
Baking Powder – 1 ½ Teaspoons
Cocoa Powder – 1 Cup (unsweetened)
Sugar – 2 Cups
Salt – 1 Teaspoon
Eggs – 3 (large)
Baking Soda – 1 Teaspoon
Vegetable Oil – ¾ Cups
Vanilla Extract – 2 Teaspoons
So, if you are ready with the ingredients to bake a chocolate cake without cream, here is the baking process:
1. The basic step you already know; preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pick up the cake pan and coat it with the cooking spray. Don’t forget to use parchment paper to line the bottom.
3. Boil one and a half cup water in a bowl, add cocoa powder and whisk together until smooth. Set aside!
4. In another large bowl, whisk baking soda, flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar gently until well combined.
5. Beat with the mixer on medium speed after adding vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs till you get a smooth texture.
6. Now take the mixture of cocoa powder and boiled water and add it to the mixture prepared in step 4 and 5.
7. Beat the whole mixture again with the mixer. But this time on low speed.
8. For a better batter, beat with a rubber spatula for 40 seconds.
9. Pour the batter into the cake pan and tap it against a flat surface so to let the batter settle perfectly.
10. Insert a toothpick into the centre of the batter before putting it into the oven.
11. Now put the cake pan into the oven and bake for around 40 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
12. Let the cake cool completely. Better to use racks for letting the cake cool.
13. Turn the cake pan upside down and remove the parchment paper.
14. Decorate the cake as desired or let it be just like that!
If you want to surprise your beloved with a different cake on his/her birthday, then you can use this recipe for baking a birthday cake without cream.
Cakes without cream or cakes with cream, we just love cakes!!!