Mango season is here. If you have exhausted the list of mango recipes. Do not worry because we bring you another mangoficient recipe. It’s a no-bake mango cheesecake recipe. This cheesecake will be creamy, juicy, and delicious. Many cake bakers like this mango cheesecake recipe because it can be baked without an oven. If you do not have access to an oven, try this recipe.
Once you bake and serve this to your family members, it will become their favourite mango cake. The taste of mango in the cake is authentic, just like you feel while eating it raw. The layers of cream cheese will lend to the cake a moist texture and melt-in-mouth feel, while the cracker layer will taste like a sponge base.
Before your taste buds start screaming for something delectable like this mango cheesecake, will start with the recipe.
Preparation Time: 45- 50 Minutes
Refrigerate time 3 + 12 hours
1) A packet of Marie or digestive graham biscuits
2) 100 g unsalted butter
3) 2 tbsp granulated sugar
1) 4 ½ tsp gelatin powder
2) ½ cup cold water
3) 500 g cream cheese
4) ⅔ cup sugar
5) 300 ml whipping cream
1) ¾ tsp gelatin powder
2) ¼ cup cold water
3) 1 tbsp lemon juice
1) 300 ml whipping cream
2) 1 large mango
3) 700 g mango flesh
Preparation of Cake Pans
1) Use a springform pan. Turn the base of the pan Upside down.
2) Place baking sheet on the pan and grease the sides with butter
1) Break the crackers into small pieces and crumble them into fine powder in the food processor.
2) Add butter and sugar into the biscuits to combine. Transfer the mixture to the pan and press down on the base and not the sides.
1) Take water in a heat-proof vessel. Pour gelatin on the surface. Do not allow it to settle at the bottom. Stir to dissolve and set aside. Microwave on high with stirring in between to dissolve. Your gelatin is ready.
2) Beat mango in a food processor to form a smooth mixture. Measure ¾ cup and set aside
3) Add cream cheese, cream, sugar and prepared gelatin into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
4) Pour mixture over the cracker layer and refrigerate for 3 plus hours to set the top layer.
1) Again prepare gelatin using the above method. If you have some left, you can use that.
2) Take reserved mango puree from step two from the filling section. Add lemon juice to the bowl. Now pour it over gelatin and whisk well.
3) Pour the filling over the cream cheese layer. Tilt the cake to spread the filling all over.
4) Refrigerate the cake for 12+ hours
5) Take it out of the springform pan onto a plate. Do this carefully so as not to break it apart.
1) Whip up some whipped cream on top of the filling
2) Add mango slices and mint leaves. Mint leaves are optional
3) Cut and serve
Similarly, you can bake cheesecake in the famous blueberry flavour, chocolate, or strawberry. You can order cake online from the bakery selling cheesecakes. Relish in Praises!