Eating chocolate cake is a pleasure itself so imagine the mouth-watering and drool-worthy pleasure that chocolate cake pops will render to take you on a scrumptious ride.
You can have them in your refrigerator to satisfy your sweet and little hunger cravings and also to welcome your guests with something delicious and happiness-worthy.
Apart from the taste that chocolate cake pops render, they also look very cute. And why not? A chocolate cake turned into chocolate cake balls with Frosting over them and then put the top on the sticks; it is sure to please the eyes.
So, wake up the baker inside you as we are about to reveal the easy process of chocolate cake pops at home!
Ingredients You Will Need
- To Make Chocolate Cake: flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, egg, buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla, and hot water.
- For Frosting: butter, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Liquid Chocolate
- Lollipop Sticks
Steps To Make Chocolate Cake Pops
- First of all, you need to bake a chocolate cake. You can use any method as per your style and comfort. You can also bake a chocolate cake in the cooker.
- After baking the cake, let it cool completely. And meanwhile, the cake is cooling; you can make Frosting for the cake pops.
- Pour powdered sugar, milk, and butter into a bowl and beat them together consistently until you get a well-mixed mixture.
- Now, add vanilla to the frosting mixture and mix again till everything comes together smoothly.
- Now that you are done with the Frosting and the chocolate cake crumble the cake into the Frosting. Make sure that there are no big chunks remaining.
- After crumbling the cake into Frosting with your hands, it’s time to mix them well for a smooth and flawless taste. It is better to use an electric mixer for a smooth mix.
- It is time to mould the mixture of cake and Frosting into cake pops. If you think you are good with your hands, then you can make the chocolate cake balls with bare hands. If not, then you can ready-made moulds.
- Place all the chocolate cake balls in a tray and put them into the fridge for overnight.
- Now take the lollipop sticks and dip them into the liquid chocolate from the side that you want inside the cake balls. Dipping half an inch of the lollipop sticks is enough.
- Insert the chocolate-dipped lollipop sticks into the cake balls with care.
- Again chill the lollipop stick inserted cake balls into the fridge for half an hour.
- Bring them out and dip them in liquid chocolate one by one. Dip in the way that the cake balls get wholly covered in liquid chocolate. Gently on the side of the bowl to let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Bring the sprinkles in the scene and scatter then on the chocolate cake pops in an unplanned manner.
- Palace the cake pops in the styrofoam block to set. You can also get cake pops to stand from the market.
You can store the cake pops in the refrigerator for at least a week.
If you are in a hurry, then you can skip baking the cake as you can order cake online. And you can also use the freezer to set the chocolate cake balls within 2 hours (to avoid the overnight refrigeration).
Let The Chocolate Cake Pop In Your Mouth!!!!!