Almost everyone likes the cake. The children of the house like to eat cake very much. And the adults also love to have a piece. Today in this article we are going to talk about such a cake, which you can make easily and that too in a very short time. There cannot be a better cake than this for any birthday coming up in the next few days. Yes, we are talking about the ‘Mango Cake recipe’.
Surely all the members of the house, including children, will like the tangy flavour of mango in a cake mode. As summers steer towards us, we all dream about eating mangoes after our meals. With this eggless mango cake recipe, you can bake a cake that would be a perfect after-meal summer dessert. So let’s know how this delicious cake is made.
Mango Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Mango pulp – 2 cups
- Maida – 1 cup
- Sugar powder – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
- White butter – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry fruits – 1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Preparation Before You Head Towards Baking
- Before making Eggless Mango Cake, clean the mangoes thoroughly. After cleaning, take out all the pulp from the mango. Keep in mind that mango should be of only one variety. This keeps the test intact.
- After extracting mango pulp, add butter, sugar powder, mango pulp and condensed milk in a vessel and mix well. Keep in mind that while mixing it, do not use much water.
- Now prepare the batter well by adding baking soda, all-purpose flour, and baking powder to the mango batter. Keep in mind that while mixing the batter, there should not be any lumps.
- While mixing the batter, turn on the oven to preheat it to about 180-degree centigrade to save time. Here you grease a utensil with butter, pour the prepared batter, and spread it well.
- When the oven is preheated, put the cake in the oven and leave it to bake for about 15-20 minutes. After taking out the cake from the oven after 15 minutes, pour dry fruits on top and serve it on the occasion of a party or birthday.
- First of all, put mango pulp, butter, condensed milk and sugar in the mixer and mix it well.
- Meanwhile, turn on the oven to be preheated at about 180-degree centigrade.
- After this, add baking soda, baking powder, and flour to this mixture and prepare the batter well.
- Now grease the cake pan with butter and pour the batter into it.
- After pouring the batter into the utensil, put it in the oven and leave it to bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, after taking out the cake from the oven, garnish it with dry fruits and serve.
We believe that this eggless mango cake recipe will help you the best, and you will be able to surprise your family members with your baking skills. If you want to level up your mango cake decorating skills, you can try ordering different types of mango cakes from the best cake shop and can examine them closely.
“And the मन goes for the mango cakes”