Cakes never fail to woo our taste buds. Irrespective of the shape, size, and flavour, the cake is one such food which we all love to Gollop. One such flavorful ingredient which is used to lift up the taste in many dishes is cheese. And today, we will take you through a handy cheesecake recipe. Cheese flavoured cakes taste more yummy, creamy, smooth and soft. Hold your nerves tight as you are about to dive deep into the world of cheesecake!
Here’s a quick and easy cheesecake recipe to satiate your creamy and sweet tooth desires:
Total Time to BAKE
1 Hour (approx.)
- 1 and ½ Graham Cracker Crumbs or 8 to 10 whole crushed graham cracker
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 5 tablespoon melted butter
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large packages of Cheese Cream’
- 2 Large Size Eggs
- ⅔ cups of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pre SHOWDOWN Tips
All ingredients at room temperature
Bringing all ingredients to the room temperature before starting to make cheesecake is advised because it is important for the further process. It will help ingredients to blend nicely together, leading to a smooth and creamy texture of the cake.
Don’t go hard on the eggs
While mixing the eggs with the batter, run your mixer on slow speed stop just when it feels blended nicely. Over-mixing can cause cracks and can ruin the texture of the cake. Always remember to scramble the eggs lightly before adding them to the batter.
The SHOWDOWN / The Process
- Choose a suitable pan with proper height and top dimensions.
- Stir all crust ingredients together continuously until you get a perfectly blended outcome.
- Apply crust on the bottom and sides of the pan. The bottom layer should be thicker than the sides.
- Mix granulated sugar and cheese cream until the blend becomes smooth and lump-free.
- Now, add eggs and vanilla to the sugar and cheese blend and mix all the ingredients until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the mixture of filling ingredients into the crust.
- Consider setting the pan on a baking sheet to protect the crust’s bottom from any scorching.
- It’s time to preheat your oven at 350°F.
- Slide your raw cheesecake smoothly inside the oven.
- Let the cake bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out the pan and place aluminium foil as a shield on the crust.
- Put the pan back in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- After that, insert a digital thermometer into the cake.
- It should provide a reading between 165°F and 170°F.
- Let the cake cool for at least 10 minutes.
Post SHOWDOWN Tip
Free the crust from the pan
Take a sharp, smooth knife and walk it around inside of the pan to free the crust from the sides after you are done baking the cheesecake and with the cooling process. Then move the knife swiftly and carefully to free the crust from the base.
Types of Cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake – a cake with the goodness of blueberry and yum of cheese in it.
Oreo Cheesecake – Calling all Oreo lovers to taste a blend of their favourite cookie with cheese.
Mango Cheesecake – when cheese meets mango over the cake, what do you call it cheezylicious or mangolicious? Cheengolicious!!!!!
Chocolate Cheesecake – mouth-watering sweetness made with chocolate, cheese, and cake. Something to die for!!
And the list can go down very long!