Chocolate is the go-to happy food of millions around the world! This brown sugary goodness is full of magical powers that make your heart happy. That is why, over the years, tons of delicious desserts have been invented to impress the population of chocolate lovers. One of the best inventions is the lip-smacking choco lava cake! The well known Chocolava cake is similar to normal chocolate delicacies yet completely different from them in so many ways. For one, no other cake oozes out delicious liquid chocolate when you cut it. That quality gave the cake its catchy name and between us, making a choco lava cake is incredibly easy! You can order an online cake easily at any time you wish, but frankly, we would suggest you try your hand at making this dainty dessert, with a little help from us, of course! So, stop looking for choco lava cake price, get your baking tools out and let’s get down to baking with Bakingo!
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
Servings: 3 Mouthwatering Slices
For this delicious dessert, you would need the following ingredients:
- 65 grams of whole wheat flour
- Three whole tablespoons of cocoa powder ( obviously )
- One pinch salt
- One-fourth teaspoon of baking soda
- Half a cup of cold water
- 75 grams of sugar
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Just half a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract and finally
- 100 grams of semi-sweet chocolate squares
After gathering all the necessary ingredients in one place, let’s start the real work!
- First of all, prepare your baking tray or muffin cups with lots of butter or vegetable oil to minimize the chances of cake burning. And while preparing, preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Take a medium-sized bowl, and place a sieve on top to get the finest possible wheat flour, bakingo soda, cocoa powder, and salt. After getting it all into the bowl, keep this bowl aside.
- Now, take another bowl, add sugar and cold water, and start mixing. Add oil into the sugary liquid and stir properly when the sugar dissolves completely. Then add lemon juice and vanilla extract to the mix and keep on stirring one by one.
- After you are sure all the wet ingredients are mixed together, bring out the bowl with dry ingredients. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and start beating with a wire whisk. Make sure to whisk properly so that no lumps are left. However, do not overbeat as it can impact the consistency of the cake.
- Next, take the prepared muffin cups and pour some batter into them. Remember to fill only one-fourth of the cups, as the cake will rise. Then place chocolate squares into the batter and gently press them into it so place them in the middle of the batter.
- Bake your cake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30 to 35 mins. After baking them, let them cool down for about 3 to 4 minutes, then dust the cake with some powdered sugar. Serve the chocolate cake hot, and enjoy!
If baking is not your cup of tea, you can easily order this delicious cake from Bakingo at a choco lava cake price of rupees 89/- only!